It’s recommended to replace laptops and devices used for business every 3 years, once the warranty has expired. When it comes time to get a new computer, we are frequently asked, “Do I get a laptop, tablet, desktop, both?” We all want the mobility of a tablet with that modern vibe, and easy access on the go. But we also need the ability to run business applications and get serious work done – carrying around multiple devices is not cool.
This is why we love the Surface Pro 3 – it is lightweight and touch enabled, but has the power of an Intel Core processor that runs your business applications without compromise. If its high processing power and speed, you have got yourself a high speed laptop in it and if you need to be mobile with the device you have it too in the form of tablet.
Touchscreens were never intended to be used for extended typing. The Surface Pro’s Type Cover gives you the speed and functionality of a classic laptop keyboard without the weight or thickness. The built in kickstand allows for comfortable usage wherever you are working. If you need larger or multiple screens, the docking station makes it a snap to plug into external monitors, power, printers and anything else you need while you’re at your desk.
Getting a Surface Pro for your company makes a lot of business sense economically. Most businesses that buy laptops for their employees often end up having to buy tablets too due to the requirement of mobility and portability. This of course increases the burden on the business. Surface Pro 3 is the combination of both and this is why it can save the businesses a great deal of money along with being a lot more mobile and useful.
The most important point to consider is the fact that buying one device for your business needs automatically translates into less to buy, deploy, manage and secure.
Surface Pro 3 features:
- Thin and light frame at 1/3 inch thick and weighing 1.76 lbs.
- Choice of powerful 4th generation Intel Core processor (i3, i5, i7)
- Compatibility with full range of desktop programs like traditional laptops.
- Touch-friendly input, along with pen, mouse, and keyboard.
- Click-in keyboard for versatility between tablet and laptop modes.
- Built-in, multi-position Kickstand for solid support at any angle.
- Full-size USB 3.0, microSD™ card reader, and mini DisplayPort connect to peripherals.
- The Surface Pen is included for natural handwriting on the Surface screen