SharePoint is about giving you and the people you work with a better way to get things done together. That means your content is stored and organized in one place. You can access it from virtually anywhere and share it with anyone.
In today’s technology fueled world, employees expect the similar experiences at the office as they are used to in their personal lives. This has created the "consumerization of IT", and a dramatic shift in the way that IT operate.
In the past few years, we’ve seen building pressure on IT to increase the rhythm of innovation while keeping costs low. IT responsibilities have evolved from simply deploying and maintaining various tools, platforms and infrastructures, to managing and maintaining a plethora of devices and enabling the business to succeed by delivering solutions that people need and want to do their job.
When information is not well organized, it can look like this:
• Lost productivity due to disconnected users and teams.
• Slow response on questions, feedback, and input from subject matter experts.
• Untapped or underused expertise or institutional knowledge.
• Frustrating or difficult-to-use internal websites.
Every business wants to take full advantage of the resources it already has—its people, its data, and its technologies. SharePoint Online is a collaboration platform that makes it easier to leverage your existing resources. If your company is already using Office 365, more than likely you already have the needed license since it is included in all non-standalone plans.
- SharePoint has a 100+ million users base.
- 66% enterprise penetration, fastest growth application.
- 2 out of 3 enterprise workers uses SharePoint.
- 80% of Fortune 500 companies use SharePoint.
Solve common workplace challenges
By supporting collaboration and content management, SharePoint can quickly help organizations solve challenges around lost productivity due to disconnected people and teams, slow turnarounds, untapped or underused expertise, and even outdated IT systems that are difficult to scale.
SharePoint offers across-the-board features to help your company and your people share and store ideas and information—everything from streamlining common tasks to powering business intelligence to making it easy to keep track of what colleagues are doing.
- Share ideas, content, and vision through robust and intuitive social features, document libraries, activity feeds, and Microsoft OneDrive for Business—a part of SharePoint Online.
- Organize teams and tasks with simplified systems for tracking information, setting permissions, and sharing sites and documents inside and outside your organization.
- Communicate using internal blogs, message boards, and integrated Skype for Business
- Discover answers and insights by taking better advantage of the data and expertise you already have.
- Build portals, apps, and sites your business needs—without requiring customized development—with the new SharePoint app model and simplified intranet design.
- Manage costs and meet the demands of compliance with SharePoint's efficient file input/output, reporting, and analytics features.
And that’s just the beginning...
Are you ready to discover SharePoint?
SharePoint gives you all kinds of ways to plan projects, stay in sync with each other, and work on content together. You also get a window into all of the information your organization stores in SharePoint, so it’s easy to find the answers and people you’re looking for. Learn more about implementing SharePoint for your business.
Advantage Services has deep experience implementing SharePoint. Our specialists can give you a firsthand look at the capabilities in the latest version of SharePoint and discuss how its unique strengths can be used to support your people and grow your business.